Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Sale!!

I have to admit . .there's nothing like it! Waking up in the morning, getting ready for the day ahead, checking your email and BAM an email from etsy: Congratulations on your sale!

I can't really explain the excitement to know that someone purchased an item from my shop. I wanted to scream, jump up and down, do the funky chicken dance, but I knew I couldn't, so instead I just smiled! Not just any smile, but a big fat grin that seemed stay on my small framed face for the entire day. I'm more than grateful to know that someone purchased an item from my shop but then to find out that the sale was from an promotion ad that I placed on the etsy forums was even more exhilarating! I'm telling everyone . . it works and for now on I'm going to LIVE in the promotion forum on etsy.com!


By the way: My first sale was African Black Soap ($3.50 with a free Vegan Lip Balm with Purchase). Offer until 1/31/2009!!




2 comments:

  1. Well done! It sure is a fantastic feeling! Heres to many more jahjah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the first sale! would you recommend Etsy? or are you more of an Artfire fan?

    ReplyDelete