Monday, July 6, 2009

It's been a while!!!

Hello Bloggers,
I hope that you all find this entry in great spirits! I know that it's been awhile since I've last made an entry, but to be honest so much has changed in such little time. The vision for Jahyah's Beauty had made many changes, and I thought it would be only right to adjust accordingly.
So . . .I now call this journey Jahyah's Beauty 2.0 . .lol! I have just decided to throw ourselves into what we believe in and go for it wholeheartedly. There will be no excuses just hard work that's consistent.
I've decided to turn this blog into our journey of revamping Jahyah's Beauty. To illustrate the ideas and stumbling blocks my husband I will come across. In that way, I feel that it will make it easier to look back and to see how far we've come. I hope I dont lose any followers. . . .come join in on the ride!!!

1 love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment